Welcome To Shoupz!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sevandres / Beary's intro.

Sevandres

Hello! My name is Sevandres, or Sev, for short. Those who knew of me way back in the early 2010s knew me as Beary, how ever. Back then, I was a bit of a naive shit kid. Some what of a cry baby, a bit immature, the list goes on. But that's all in the past now, and I've learned a lot over the years. I'm currently 25 years old with an established career, my own car, a fair few hobbies, and the works. Things are great.

I'm a truck driver in the construction industry. Most of the time I drive a dump truck around in circles hauling rocks and dirt for a company that digs holes. Not the most glamorous profession, sure, but the pay is great and I work with some awesome people. Often times I'll run heavy equipment, and every now and then I'll hop out to labor for the guys to get the job done.

I drove a truck across the country for three years, chasing a childhood dream (I know..) after a toxic leave from College. It had a lot of ups and downs, but I learned a lot about myself and life in those three years. It was hard, but I don't regret a single minute, or a single mile.

Out of work, I enjoy a fair few hobbies, most notably Singing and Cubing. I don't sing in choirs any longer, but I still enjoy learning new songs and singing for a fair few friends. Cubing how ever, I can go on for awhile. I'll try to be brief. I enjoy collecting twisty puzzles (Rubik's Cube like puzzles.) that vary in size, shape, complexity, and mechanics, and attempting or learning how to solve them. Occasionally I'll practice with one particular puzzle to try to achieve the fastest times, but I much prefer to collect and solve a variety of different puzzles over spending my time with just one. To date, I have around 200 puzzles, and at least one of which is older then me.

I'm also some what of a car nut. I don't really race or anything, I just like to tinker and drive shit. Right now I have a 2014 VW Jetta wagon, TDI, 6-speed manual. It's a fun little car. I've put a tune on it and some extra goodies for extra gauges, new headlights, and a new shifter to name a few.

All of this is truly over simplified, but to conclude, I'm very happy that this forum is back (again), and I hope it sticks around for awhile!

Top Bottom